Will Petsmart match any price?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aparker2005

AC Members
Apr 15, 2007
Arkansas
Hey everyone........I was wondering if Petsmart would match any price online, whether it's Petsmart online, or any other store like Dr. Foster and Smith?

Mar 29, 2007
are you saying petsmart is expensive or cheap? I think they are the cheapest but lack in service and choice, there is such a small selection at petsmart but a huge selection and fosters and smiths etc. But i dont think they can beat anyone at there prices.

ann6015

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
phenix city, AL
Petsmart matched a price for me. Their Tahitian moon sand was $24.99/20 lb bag. I got it for $10.99. I printed a page from an ebay store.

aparker2005

AC Members
Apr 15, 2007
Arkansas
Well, I was only wondering about Angelicus Loaches........they are 21.99 at my Petsmart and I have found them for 13.00 online. Also, their "fake" driftwood is 35 bucks, and if I found any cheaper, I was going to print it out and show them. Other than that, yes they are very cheap

Aislinn

AC Members
Apr 8, 2007
Minnesota
There are a whole bunch of Petsmart stores around here, but really only 3 that I shop at, depending on where I'm going or coming from. Two of them will match prices from ANYWHERE if you bring a printout with the price. I once found a website that was going out of business and had all their filters for $4 (that's right, FOUR DOLLARS) and they matched that, even. One store will only match prices from their own and Petco's websites, and other local stores. That store's manager is kind of a poop in general, though, so I suspect it's more to do with that individual than with an official policy.

aparker2005

AC Members
Apr 15, 2007
Arkansas
Well I went to my Petsmart (Little Rock and North Little Rock, AR), and they said they would match online prices, but only from the petsmart site. So, in the store, the Penguin 350 Bio Wheel Filters are $47 a piece. Online they are $22........so I have that one printed. I may do gravel also because it's a little more expensive in the store. Heaters are cheap there, anything else I should look online for?

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
Technically, Petsmart is only supposed to match prices from their own website. Sometimes you get lucky, like I did before my old Petsmart got a new manager, and they kind of just ignore that policy and will match any retailer. but for the most part, it has to be from their website.

aparker2005

AC Members
Apr 15, 2007
Arkansas
Well, at least I can get my filters now for around 55 bucks together instead of one being 50 in store. Seems like a good deal to me

1boatnut

AC Members
Oct 3, 2006
Well, I was only wondering about Angelicus Loaches........they are 21.99 at my Petsmart and I have found them for 13.00 online. Also, their "fake" driftwood is 35 bucks, and if I found any cheaper, I was going to print it out and show them. Other than that, yes they are very cheap
How much is it to ship live fish Vs. other products ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store