In General Are People - Peaceful, Semi Aggressive, or Aggressive

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
In General Are People - Peaceful, Semi Aggressive, or Aggressive..

:dance2: :mad2: :devil:

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
is this a question about ourselves, or our thoughts on others?

i'm semi-aggressive.. i believe that's the average temperament for the general population.

Weezer

Mar 2, 2007
In General Are People - Peaceful, Semi Aggressive, or Aggressive.

:dance2: :mad2: :devil:

The overall population.........:)

lazyNode

AC Members
Oct 26, 2006
Sydney, Australia
That's like saying there are 3 types of people in this world...
Those who can count... and those who can't.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
this thread confuses me a lot

Weezer

Mar 2, 2007
this thread confuses me a lot
About a week ago I received an e-mail from a friend with an article about, how people as individuals would rate the population, {Peaceful - Semi Aggressive - Aggressive} and wear's it going, given the problems abound. The article had nothing to do with the fish world, that's just a qinsedince..... There were about 10,000 people poled and the consensus was that the majority of the people poled was ,,,Semi Aggressive,,,I was wondering what other people thought...I can see the question could be over analyzed, but it's really simple....If I had the e-mail I would post it....I personally see the world as S-A .........:)

Last edited:

brads

AC Members
Jan 29, 2007
Spokane, WA
Agreed. Semi aggresive. IMO however, the general populance leans toward the aggresive side of SA. Everybody wants to have more, be better then... , get this, do that, etc. As they say, everybody strives to improve their life and you can't do that by being passive.

kjr928

Go fish yourself.
It depends what you mean by aggressive. You can be aggressive in the workplace and move up for example - or you can be aggressive and strap a bomb to yourself and blow yourself up.

For the first one I'd say that most people are semi-aggressive. As for the second one it varies greatly depending on your culture and/or your upbringing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store