heres my review on Aquadise...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

happybob59

AC Members
Oct 11, 2006
Honestly, from him, you get what you pay for. For instance I ordered Giant Hygros, Echino Xingu(sounds like a barbarian warlord!) and Alternanthera Roseafolia. Well heres what I got....and I cant even tell if what I got is what I ordered:

not to sure what this is...it looks cool! But it wasnt one I ordered

I was really excited 'bout these, but as you can see, they died

is this the echino xingu?

Some type of sword? Let me know yall! Didnt order this either....

I didnt even get my hygros...but if those are swords, thatll do fine.....

Lat time I ordered from him I got my order...this time....I think i only got one....I'm going to fork out the extra for shipping next time to get better quality plants.

Kyohti

Curiouser and Curiouser...
Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
Wow... that makes me SUPER nervous now as I just bought my first plants from them... O__o;;;

I bought anubias coffe, crypt wenditii, and driftwood from this guy. I thought he says something about (you are buying 1 plant with *this many* leaves) in the bid information. Are you sure you didn't get just what he told you you would? As for the extra plants... not sure about that. Maybe a mixup in the order info? :huh:

happybob59

AC Members
Oct 11, 2006
I think I would have gotten what the auction had said if I firstly gotten the right plants. Its not that I didnt get the right amount....I didnt get the right plants. (if thats the right responce to yuor question) And the extra plants...last time I ordered from him I got extra ones too...so I doubt it. If it works for you then go for it! for me personally, I wont get from him again

Sammie7

Get funky wit it!
May 28, 2006
Florida

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Echino is an abbreviation for swords' genus so it maybe is right. The red plant could be the althernera, roseafolia means red foliage. I'd guess the first plants may be cryptcorne balansae & sagittaria was my thought for the thin grassy plant.

Sammie7

Get funky wit it!
May 28, 2006
Florida

Kyohti

Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
Great... now I'm TOTALLY spazzing out... O____O;;;

Kyohti

Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
This is my first time ever trying a planted tank... I'm a complete wreck already! ^__^;;

Man, I hope I get the right plants!!!! I'll cry my eyes out if I don't. :sad:

I bought them specifically for their looks and how they will blend when I plant them (or so I hope!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store