How Many People's Fishes Are Named After Finding Nemo?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Names

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2007
??

Dory (Blue Regal Tang)
Coral (clownfish)
Marlin (clownfish)
Nemo (clownfish)
Bloat (Porcupine Puffer)
Gill (Moorish Idol, although i do hope noone has this fish)
Jacque (common cleaner shrimp)
Gurgle (royal gramma)
Peach (Starfish)
Deb/Flo (I think its a damselfish, anyone help with this?)
Bubbles (yellow tang)
Bernie (crab, was the crab that was trying to catch sewage when nemo was brought back to the ocean from the toilet)
Sheldon (Sea-horse)
Tad (butterfly fish)

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
im thinking of naming a horse after someone in nemo..

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
I like to be creative, and naming a fish after a character in the most famous fish movie of all time is corny.

AngieW

AC Members
Oct 2, 2006
I do, Nemo and Dory but not of my own free will. We can thank my two-year-old for that. None of the other fishes even have names, she just calls them all by the type of fish they are, lol.

noskimmer

AC Members
Mar 5, 2007
Sydney
Real Name
Nick Papahatzis
I think we need an option "none of the above" because it won't let you vote unless you have selected an option. Besides, I prefer names like Frank for the Rabbit fish, or Donny for the Midnight Pygmy Angel... Hang on, aren't they from a movie..?

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
nemo and dory thanks to the 4 year old. I just call them clowns and regals. But theres nothing like when I go to the LFS and people say Oh look its a Nemo fish...lol. I named my big emeral crab HULK cause hes BIG and GREEN :D

zhonk

Crazy Ted
Nov 5, 2006
Northwest US
I hate that movie. The next time I hear a little kid shiek ", NEEEEEEMO!!!" when they see a random clownfish I'm gonna pop.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store