Aquarium Grass Najas Guadalupensis

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticElf

AC Members
Aug 31, 2006
South Dakota
Hi everyone,

I have a abundance of Najas Guadalupensis (guppy Grass) that I will sell.

I will sell this for $12.00 PostPaid via priority mail to anywhere in USA.

Please write me at AquaticElf@gmail.com or leave a pm here. This is beautiful grass and you may get a few other pieces of grass as a tag along. :)

Thanks

Ivan

aesopsfables

AC Members
May 4, 2007
Mid New York State
Ivan, does this grass need any media to attach to or can it just sit on the bottom of the tank. my bottom is covered with slate tiles and was wondering if the grass would do ok like that or do i need sand and/or gravel to make it work?

adam

AquaticElf

AC Members
Aug 31, 2006
South Dakota
Ivan, does this grass need any media to attach to or can it just sit on the bottom of the tank. my bottom is covered with slate tiles and was wondering if the grass would do ok like that or do i need sand and/or gravel to make it work?

adam
This grass is a floating grass and it is very green and quite attractive. It grows quickly and the fish and shrimp love it. It can be planted if you wish, but not normally. Being a floating grass it would do well with slate. It does not need to be attached to anything. Mine floats in the tank and the shrimp play in it and it does very well.

Ivan

AquaticElf

AC Members
Aug 31, 2006
South Dakota
Just for everyone to know as I have been asked, This is a freshwater plant and grows well and quickly. I do accept paypal, but no credit cards through paypal and also money orders, sending cash at your own risk. This grass is great and I do not think I would want to be without it myself. It blends in well with other floating plants and makes for a beautiful arrangement in the aquarium.

Thanks
Ivan
AquaticElf@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store