Strange Illness in cory cat

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Argento13

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
I have recently treated my fish with Kordons Rid Ick +. I treated for four days (once every 24 hrs with 25% water change). The last treatment was wednesday night and thursday night i did a 25% water change and started my power filter with a new cartridge. This morning (saturday) i noticed one of my albino cories is rather red looking like its sore or something and is constantly swimming back and forth. Its been doing this for 5 and 1/2 hrs now. Any ideas what this might be? I have one other albino cory and two saddleback cories and they are fine, in fact thriving. Thanks for looking and any advice is appreciated.

ewok

Senile Member
Jun 11, 2002
new haven ct.
did you use full strength? cories are one of them fish i think that don't take well to full strength dosing. most bottom dwellers are like this and generally referred to as scaleless fish.

just a guess......

melafix might be a thought if it is actually like a chemical kind of burn like i suggested.......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store