upgrading pond

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

smallcrpt

AC Members
May 20, 2007
I moved into this house last year and it came with a pond. I kept a koi and a few goldfish in it last year, but I think a nice heron came and stole them. hehe. It has a waterfall/skimmer setup from aquascape, its around 500 gallons, but i think the whole setup was made for a bit larger pond.
I'm thinking around 15x10x3 pond would make me extremely happy. I started digging today and setup a 200 gallon preformed pond behind where the waterfall will be. That will serve as my holding tank for right now for my 4 koi and two redheaded lions and 2 tadpoles.
Does anyone know anyone in the Harrisburg, PA area who's built there own pond before. I'm looking for a smart person to help me with the final liner install. I know for the most part what I'm doing but still need some insights.
Also, since it will be a koi pond, I need some help designing the bottom drains. I've searched a bit but haven't come up w/ exactly what i'm doing.
TIA
-chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store