2.5 gallon???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

oddballfanatic

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Long Island, New York
Hey guys...
i just got rid of my 2.5 gallon reef and their is nothing in it right now, just sand and some smooth stones, and a terracotta pot (i was not using these in my old setup). is their anything i can possibly put in there (baby lizards or anything else)??
p.s.: The tank is arcyllic

thanks,
oddball

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
I woudlnt say anything could fit in there. Babys sure, but they wont be babies forever and most things should have a 10 gallon minimum to be happy. =)

oddballfanatic

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Long Island, New York
I meant temporary, sorry for the mis-understanding ( I cant spell). My local petco just got in some baby leporard geckos, could i give it a shot??
In the future i am planning to upgrade to a 30 gallon.
oddball

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
You could but I can imagine it would be hard to keep the temp stable, im pretty sure one side is suppose to be warm (around 80-90) and one side is suppose to be cooler(72-80) their also suppose to have some sort of wet box for shedding, a hide on the warm side, middle, and cold side, a water bowl obviosuly, and a calcium dish, that wouldnt leave much room for walking or anything lol =X

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store