JD Hurting

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

paradigmcubed

AC Members
Mar 15, 2003
Chapel Hill, NC
Visit site
I noticed my JD has a red splotch on the top of his body, almost like the scales were rubbed away, it can be likened to a skinned knee. Anyone know what this is, I'm guessing he ran into someting, a rock maybe?

paradigmcubed

AC Members
Mar 15, 2003
Chapel Hill, NC
Visit site
I've got a pair of convicts, red parrot and a small Oscar. The Oscar and the JD hang out, though the JD is only two inches at the moment. The convicts on the other hand are approaching 3 inches and becoming more aggressive, it was probably one of them.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Originally posted by optix
haha what is it with JD's and con's, my JD and convict fight like dogs whenever I try to introduce my male into the tank with the JD
I might have an idea on how to fix that...

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Originally posted by paradigmcubed
So should I just let it heal, watch it to make sure it doesn't become infected?
I'd use Melafix, but that's up to you.

optix, I was thinking of not combining the two, but redecorating might work well!

optix

Rent-a-mod
Dec 30, 2002
Dayton area of ohio
Visit site
Yeah if I redecorate and the JD and con still don't get along then the con is just gonna have to live a life in a 29 gallon:( . or at least until I get my jag the 220 set up., but I have to move first I refuse to set that thing up and then move the beast. If thats the case the con's will have a 55 to themselves

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store