Free 5-6" Vieja Bifasciatus in NYC area

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJohn13147

Registered Member
Dec 7, 2002
Visit site
In an effort to better accomodate my existing fish, I've decided to unload one of them....my 5-6" Viaja Bifasciatus....this fish is in perfect condition, and is currently housed alone in a 40 gallon breeder....great colors, and tempermant.

The fish is free...all you have to do is come and get it...I live in New Hyde Park, NY which is about 30 minutes east of Manahattan on the Nassau County (long island)/Queens Border...

I can probably arrange to deliver the fish if your in the area (10 -15 miles)...if you come get it its free...if I deliver its $10 (still a steal)

EMail me at DJohn13147@aol.com if interested...I can email a pic thats about 6 mos old that was taken by Cichlidscene...the fish was in the 3-4" range at that time

Last edited:

gregga

I'm Mighty Megala..(wife: whatever)
Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
Hi DJohn.........

You have mail.

I'd love to have him. I currently have a large SA-CA setup, which includes a 5-6 inch Bifas. I can pick him up in the next 48 hours let me know....Regards, Gregg

gregga

I'm Mighty Megala..(wife: whatever)
Jan 8, 2000
Long Island
Terrific meeting you......fish is doing great.......I'll send pics in the near future....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store