A funny list of dumb laws in the United States

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Look for your state and see the crazy laws you have.....:) :)

http://www.bored.com/crazylaws/index.htm

•There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office:eek3: :wall: :22_yikes: and this one is just many of the dumb ones MN has...:cry:

Last edited:

melissa3

AC Members
Mar 28, 2007
Western MA
Hilarious!

But did anyone notice some of the laws were repeated like 3 times! its was annoying. There should be a law against that....

bradino27

FISHY FISHY
May 31, 2007
anywhere i want
www.myspace.com
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is illegal to milk another person's cow.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.
Texarkana: Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.
Clarendon: It is illegal to dust any public building with a feather duster.
Port Arthur: Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
Did anyone know Alaska had kangaroos....

Kangaroos are not allowed in barber shops at any time:nilly: :hitting: :thud: :screwy:

necigrad

AC Members
Feb 7, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
Clark County: An ordinance makes bringing a concealable fire arm into the county illegal unless it is registered with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. In order to register a handgun, however, it must be brought in to the police station. Furthermore, you may not register a gun on the weekends, but the police may prosecute you at that time.
Almost accurate. You need to register it within 24 hours. It's also not a county law, but Stste. You must register at the Sheriffs office. Out of State residents may register at any Sheriffs office, but residents must go to the Sheriff of their county of residence.

In Las Vegas you can bet on any team--except The University of Nevada at Las Vegas.
No clue if this is correct, but who cares? Everyone goes to the Strip. They're never in Las Vegas anyway.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
• A pickle is not officially a pickle unless it bounces...

so when a person who lives in Conneticut goes grocery shopping, are they allowed to open jars of pickles and drop them on the floor to see if they bounce...:huh: :popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store