////////EMERGENCY!!///////HELP!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

factorybacking

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
:help: :help: :help:
I don't run a cover on my tank (Because of metal halides) I just got back from the LFS and i come to check my tank and my YELLOW tang has a strand of hair coming out of his mouth! He's getting VERY irritated and brushing his body all over the live rock, i dont know what to do, any suggestions PLEASE!

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
of human hair? must of thought it was food. glad he is doing better.

factorybacking

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
Yup a nice long strand of my fiances hair ended up in there, and Mr. Yellow Tang must of decided to looked yummy, gotta pretty scared there for awhile, but he's all good now :headbang2:

da1jewfish

AC Members
Nov 1, 2005
from the topic I thought u had half ur tank on the ground... bet u handle emergencies well:sim:

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
Glad things are ok.

Be happy it was a piece of hair and not a rubberband... I lost a fish lately because it ate the rubberband I was using to hold some seaweed to a piece of LR rubble. That really sucked.

factorybacking

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
from the topic I thought u had half ur tank on the ground... bet u handle emergencies well:sim:
haha when it comes to one of my fish lifes, yes i do freak out a little, especially sense I've had the little guy for over 3 years.

Sorry to hear about your little guy lost to a rubberband :headshake2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store