Hi everyone!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

*Bethie*

I love bettas!
Jun 12, 2007
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Hello!

My name is Bethie and I live in Green Bay, WI. My boyfriend and I currently have 4 tanks running. We have a 2.5 gal. with a female betta, a 5 gal. with a male betta and a red claw crab, a 10 gal. for the crawfish (we learned recently she doesn't play well with others ;) ), and a 55 gal. with guppies, tiger barbs, a tetra, and a rather large pecostomus (I know I spelled that wrong), and 2 mystery snails. And we are looking to add more to the 55. We tried keeping the crawfish in there, but she started snapping at the pecostomus so we put her back in the 10 gal. tank. So we have ourselves a very busy fish household!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

*Bethie*

Galaxie

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
VA
Hello!

My name is Bethie and I live in Green Bay, WI. My boyfriend and I currently have 4 tanks running. We have a 2.5 gal. with a female betta, a 5 gal. with a male betta and a red claw crab, a 10 gal. for the crawfish (we learned recently she doesn't play well with others ;) ), and a 55 gal. with guppies, tiger barbs, a tetra, and a rather large pecostomus (I know I spelled that wrong), and 2 mystery snails. And we are looking to add more to the 55. We tried keeping the crawfish in there, but she started snapping at the pecostomus so we put her back in the 10 gal. tank. So we have ourselves a very busy fish household!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

*Bethie*

Welcome to AC. :)
How do your barbs and guppies get along? I wouldn't think they'd get along well, as barb tend to be fin nippers with fish outside of their species. A 55G is a lot of space for them though.

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello...........:welcome:

*Bethie*

I love bettas!
Jun 12, 2007
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Actually, we are not having a problem with the tiger barbs and guppies at all! We were surprised too! LOL Our tiger barbs (so far anyway) have been really good about leaving the other fish alone. Our tetra plays with them quite a bit too. We are thinking of trying some green tiger barbs.

Thank you for all the welcomes! :)

*Bethie*

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007