Free Plants to give away

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
This thread is for people with extra plants looking to give them away or to trade. Please list the plants you have to give away or the plants you have for trade and the ones your looking for.

In order to help keep the thread clean and easy to sort please communicate with members through Private Message.

As far as shiping is concerned it will be up to the member giveing the plants a way, but if you are takeing plants for free it would make sense that you would pay shiping.

To help keep this thread clean and easy to see whats available I will be deleteing posts after a month.

Same rules apply just like any other all other buy sell trade topics.

if you are looking for plants please post in the plant wanted section.

Last edited:

KarmaFarm

Collector, but not a fish snob!
I have...

Frogbit, najas grass, microswords, crypt wendtii (small amounts), crypt balancae (small amounts), tons of riccia, small stems of several Ludwigias (including a rare one... I'll have to look up the name. Don't quite remember), anubias nana, jungle val (cut), and a few other things....

Trade for?? What do you have?? I don't need any anacharis or duckweed, so please don't offer me that. But if anyone has anything good, I'm open to trade for whatever.

leocom2000

AC Members
Dec 27, 2007
Free for local pick up. Currently, I don't have time for shipping. wisteria three stems good size with roots, Ludwigia broad leaf 6 stems good size with roots. I also have some ambulia thats still in the tank and penny wort (harvest pending):headbang2:.
Attention!!! I have a small amount of green algae on the leaves, so you will have to "disenfect" (bleach dips for example).
I am in Palatine, IL

2.30.08 002-sml.jpg 2.30.08 001-sml.jpg 2.30.08 003-sml.jpg 2.30.08 004-sml.jpg 2.30.08 005-sml.jpg 2.30.08 006-sml.jpg 2.30.08 007-sml.jpg

StereoKills

Hey intern, get me a Campari.
Sep 10, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Lots of free Duck Weed for shipping. If no takers in the next couple of days, it goes in the compost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store