Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Welcome to the mafia game. Everyone please read.

Social Rules
1) Game members only please in this thread. Watching is encourgaed, but please do not post ideas, theories or anything else. You could have signed up, but nooooo.
2) This is a game. What is said in the game, stays in the game. There will be accusations, incriminations, etc. But it's a game. If anybody gets too rowdy, I'll ask the mods to shut it down.
3) When I declare it to be night, please don't post until 'morning'. You're 'asleep'.

Game Mechanics
1) Each 'day' everyone in the town (including mafia and the detective) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch soandso.
2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.
2a) If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will randomly decide which of those gets lynched.
3) You may vote to lynch no-one
4) If you aren't active for two day/night cycles… then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.
5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances.
6) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.
Anyone can declare themselves the detective, indeed, I've seen mafia do so quite effectively for a short time.

The mafia win when there is the same number of mafia as innocents. They can control the lynching then.
The innocents win if they lynch all the mafia.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

1) No one... except the mafia... is to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think townhall rather than internet chat room.

2) DO NOT USE MY PM'S TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
It is a new day here in ACville, the resident townies rejoicing over their recent elimination of all remaining mafia in the town, but wait! as the town starts their day, people notice the front page on the morning newspaper that reads "BREAKING NEWS: MAFIA ORDERS HIT ON NEWLY ELECTED ACVILLE MAYOR CAN HE BE SAVED!?" the townies all stand in horror as their worries are now back, it seems one mafia hitman escaped the town unscaved and has come back with a new gang for revenge!

Can the townspeople of acville save the mayor this time? wait and find out!

GAME ON!

Night will start in approx 48 hours.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
I CALL BEING COUSIN PETE!!

:woot: Now, ah gat ta get meh shum shmokes!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I vote to lynch.... ummmm... nevermind.

OK, guys. I'll post a few strategies that I've used in other games to help us out. It'll take me a few minutes to get organized.

But most importantly POST stuff. If you aren't talking, then we won't have any information to use to determine who's mafia. POST POST POST

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, I personally think we need some new streets.

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
And to those not playing WATCH WATCH WATCH, 'cos this game is gunna be good
*rubs hands*
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store