My trip to the LFS :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I finally got my snakeskin daddy guppies. 7 made it thru shipping. I have 2 blues, 2 reds, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 2 red that are snakeskins that were crossed with feeder guppies (they have the neon dots on their heads.). I got my panda cories two more mates. My albino has been lonely since I got a sterbai mate for my C. juli (they think they are like brother and sister. Must be the dots ;)) , so I got her a mate too. Then, as I am almost done I see they have a couple of betta bowls with bettas in them; crowntailed bettas!!! I ended up getting a pretty all blue one. I put him in my 15gal with the other inhabitants. He went around flaring for a little while, but now has settled right in. My cories love their mates and are schooling around together in their little packs. The guppy males all play together as well. (My girlies are in a seperate tank. I will only introduce one male at a time, so I can experiment with colors.) Everyone seems happy and healthy. :)

rwilliams254

AC Members
May 16, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Right on

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
GrAtZ!! :D

Pics please!!!

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
Sounds like you had a very productive day. Good for you. Pictures are always nice.

Marinemom

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
Here are pics! Forgive me for the not-so-great cam! :)

Pics of the panda cory army, my new betta, and a couple of the new guppies.

Photo0132.jpg Photo0134.jpg Photo0137.jpg Photo0136.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store