Hello...from Melbourne Australia.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishyAmor

AC Members
Jan 19, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hi All ,

Let me start by saying I've recently come back into the hobby after a few years off (a LOT has changed) and I must admit if I had the resources like this web forum when I started it would have made life a whole lot easier and probably less expensive!

I really got back into fish keeping early this year and have found the contributions/feedback from ALL of you a very valuable asset in understanding the ‘mistakes’ of the past and in-turn a renewed enthusiasm for the hobby.

Ok, enough of the mushy stuff! I currently have 4 set-ups, and they are as follows:

1. 250L African tank
2. 200L Planted
3. 100L coldwater
4. 55L Fry tank

My thirst for information grows every day and I look forward to sharing my past and future experiences with you and look forward to learning in the years to come!

Cheers!:cheers:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
welcome to AC ! would love to see pics of the tanks.

and you're another person I can congratulate on beating the all blacks last weekend :D

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Hello......:welcome:

KnaveTO

AC Members
Jun 7, 2007
Toronto, ON, Canada
:welcome: to AC. Your tanks sound interesting. Please feel free to post pics

FishyAmor

AC Members
Jan 19, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks!

Thank you all for the welcome, I've been a member for quite a few months now and it's bout time I started to contribute!

As for the Pic's I will take some this weekend and try and upload, not sure yet how to though?

Coler: thanks, I was actually at that game and let me tell ya, I didn't expect it! Kiwis:silly: were definately the favourite.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store