Mafia Game #4 The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to the Mafia Game #4. Everyone please read.

Social Rules

1) Game members only please in this thread. Watching is encourgaed, but please do not post ideas, theories or anything else. You could have signed up, but nooooo.

2) This is a game. What is said in the game, stays in the game. There will be accusations, incriminations, etc. But it's a game. If anybody gets too rowdy, I'll ask the mods to shut it down.

3) When I declare it to be night, please don't post until 'morning'. You're 'asleep'.

Game Mechanics

1) Each 'day' everyone in the town (including mafia and the detective) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

2a) If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will randomly decide which of those gets lynched.

3) You may vote to lynch no-one

4) If you aren't active for two day/night cycles… then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances.

6) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

Anyone can declare themselves the detective, indeed, I've seen mafia do so quite effectively for a short time.

The mafia win when there is the same number of mafia as innocents. They can control the lynching then.

The innocents win if they lynch all the mafia.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

1) No one... except the mafia... is to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think townhall rather than internet chat room.

2) DO NOT USE MY PM'S TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE

3) THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED ON OTHER SITES< THREADS OR CHAT, UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The players, 24 townsfolk in the great city of ACville.

18 are Innocents; the remaining 6 are Mafia, they know who each other are, and can communicate with one another.

The Mayor...works to find the Detective ao they can rid the town of Mafia. He can PM me once each night with their suspicions and I will confirm the role the person is playing. Once the Mayor learns who the Detective is, they can PM one another. They can also lynch a Mafia person twice. Their efforts should be to get the townspeople to lynch the mafia.

The Detective...investigates the townspeople to confirm mafia identies and find the Mayor. They can do one investigation each night by PM to me and I will confirm the identity.

The Doctor...has the ability to protect one person each night. They do this by sending me a PM at nightfall on who is to be protected that night. Be sure to protect the right person, doctor! The doctor can protect themself only on nights when the doctor has no votes to be lynched by the townsfolks.

The Vigilante...a total wild card...he can kill once per game by sending me a PM at the start of the night.

The Don...has total control of the mafia. He will PM at the beginning of the night with the Mafia's choice of who gets lynched, EVEN IF IT IS ONE OF HIS OWN! He can do three investigations to me by PM, one a night, in his efforts to find the Mayor, Doctor, Detective, or Vigilante. Should the Don be lynched, each of the remaining Mafia will have to PM me, and I will break any ties.

Last edited:

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
OK, just so I understand. The mafia can lose a max of 3 members to non-lynchings (two from the mayor/detective team and one from the vig).

The mayor can do nothing without the detective, and the detective can only investigate without the mayor.

Correct?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Absolutely correct.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The day begins....you have about 48 hrs before nightfall.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Let's go... I vote to lynch... nevermind. Not quite there yet.

We've got a long road to go here guys. Everyone needs to post, post, post. I'm keeping notes and voting patterns, but that doesn't mean that you can't too.

Also, please, when you have supscisions, please list them and the reasoning. All this 'I have an idea, but I want to wait' doesn't do anyone any good when you die without telling us what you're thinking.

Doc... never reveal yourself. Good luck mayor and detective. Be careful, apparetnly, the mafia can find you now. Act quickly.

That's my advice for now.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Sandy pulls up to his new house and gets out of the moving truck. He walk into the yard and grabs the ACville Realty sign from the yard and steps up the walk. It is a nice house, kinda small but cozy. He steps under the shade of the front porch and checks the mail box, empty, but as he does his eyes are drawn towards the front window. There is a ding in the glass, looks like an old bullet hole. "That will have to be fixed," he says. Then as he turns to try the lock he notices the paint is uneven all across the front entry. Old painted over bullet holes riddle the facade. "Just what kind of town is this?"

Game on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store