FS: BB sized Blue Pomacea Bridgesii "Mystery" or "Apple" snails....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2007
Up for sale are BB sized and up Blue Pomacea Bridgesii Snails, also known as "Mystery" or "Apple" Snails. They are $1 each. These snails do not eat live plants in your aquarium. They also lay their egg clutches above the water line, so populations are very easy to control. They do great alone, or with however many snails you'd like to have. These snails are not asexual, meaning they have to have a mate of the opposite sex in order to produce viable egg clutches. I am selling the snails for $1 a piece plus shipping costs: $5 Priority shipping WITHOUT a cold pack or $6 WITH a cold pack. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays to prevent the snails from sitting in the hot postal office over the weekend. Let me know in an message if you would like a cold pack,how many snails you would like, and please pay accordingly. I prefer paypal.
</B></I></U>

iamgroovy

Nature Lover
Jul 7, 2005
PA USA
What do you mean by BB sized. BB come in many sizes...Can you be more specific. Also do you have any pics?

Mar 9, 2007
Some are pea sized, some are BB sized ( ), and some are a little smaller. They are housed with my betta, and he doesn't touch them. And yes, photos are to follow.

Mar 9, 2007
Moms and Dads:

some babies last week:

AC POTM-Becky.jpg blue male fs.jpg IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0001.JPG

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
how long after eggs are laid till they hatch?

Mar 9, 2007
between 10 and 14 days on average depending on conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store