Some Deals are Really Good

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
A few weeks ago, I bought a 55 gallon setup for $80. Some of you might remember that it included a high end canopy and stand (I think it's old style Oceanic), Little Giant pump, wet/dry filter, and a bunch of other stuff. Well, in the bunch of other stuff was an Aquaclear 500. I figured that based on how dirty it was that it wasn't going to work. Tonight, I cleaned it up and set it up on the 90 gallon as the 4th Aquaclear 500 running on that tank. Now that it's clean, it looks and runs like a brand new filter!

jwddboy

An Oddball Man
Apr 8, 2006
Thats great!

Long live the used aquarium.

(and of course the new hobbiest who didnt read up, didnt ask us, killed all the fish and gave up, selling the tank for 1/5th of what they paid for it a couple of weeks after they bought it)

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
Long live the used aquarium.

(and of course the new hobbiest who didnt read up, didnt ask us, killed all the fish and gave up, selling the tank for 1/5th of what they paid for it a couple of weeks after they bought it)

i'll second that

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Good deal!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store