Guess What i am...Newbie

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Welcome to the Aquaria Central marine board guess who quiz discussion and rules thread.

I shall be running a guess who competition over the various marine forums including General, Newbie and Reef. You will be shown a snippet photo of a Coral, Fish or invert and its down to you to guess what it is.

Please use this thread to discuss these various internal competitions that i shall be running here. All feedback is good, especially contructive critisim. Any comments that could make this better, more fun or interesting, post them here as this will be under constant review.

A few little rules and guildelines..

• Please try not use google if at all possible.
  • The correct answer is to be the full common name.
  • The first post that displays the ALL the correct answer, Wins.
  • You are only allowed one post per day, so make sure your answers are correct.
  • There will be 5 pictures per Day, time permitting.
  • The pictures that will be in the Marine Newbie section will be tailored towards new aquarists who are just starting out only, and not geared towards advanced members.
Please lay your answers out like the following:-

1) True Percula Clown
2) Bubble Anemone

and so on.

Any advanced member that answer this quiz will have their post deleted, as this is for new people entering into marine keeping. And yes, I know who you all are....

Please remember, this is not only here for a little fun, but also to help the members to learn different corals, fish and inverts.

Lets see how we get on with it....Few easy ones to start with...

Niko 1 - AC 3

All images belong to their respective copyright.

Last edited:

Tikidude

AC Members
Jun 12, 2007
SC, USA
You and me both Grins. I'm lucky to know my own last name some days, let alone the latin names of fish.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
3 Randall's Goby - Amblyeleotris randalli

NewtoSalt

Yes, Im addicted
May 17, 2007
Chatt, TN
#1 Firefish goby Nemateletris magnifica

I hope I got that right cause I just got one of those guys a coulpe of weeks ago LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store