Being I cannot get the money together for some other lfs to do this just yet

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
Now I just today spoken to the store manager at fish world for I still no idea if and when the owner will complete these tanks and yes, I told the store manger who knows me and know of how long I been waiting for these tanks. Now I also told Mike that I now not need to email Jeff on the question that he will hear it from him and I also said that if I not hear from him on this that I will have to assume that he is ignoring me. I told Mike as well that Jeff knows that I cannot do ,the tanks myself, for if I weren't injured in the way I am, I would complete these tanks myself.

Now one good thing here is I finished paying the doctors more then $6,000 for the past year and is now getting together the property tax and the cost to full my propane and after that is X-mas shopping for the kiddies.

Now I really do need to make some decision here in just how much longer do I wait?

I now been waiting for 3.9 years and as I said, I still no idea if and when these tanks will be completed. As well, the sump and stand both are not idea for a 240, well the tank sump is but the stand is without question needed to be built taller of more height under the stand.

I am as well with mix ideas to what if to wait or not, the thing is im not getting any younger and I am living with health issues.

I told Mike on the phone that this will be the holiday season soon and I would then be waiting 4 years+. I told mike that I never gotten any straight answers when this will be done other then false promises. Like the main problem here is I cannot do this like I once did that I need others who I can trust to do what I like to have done and in the correct method of equipment or other wise.

Now once again, im thinking to round up my bank statements which shows the transactions of $1000 that I paid to fish world. For at the start, I paid I think was $3000 to start this and following afterwards, I figured to pay $1000 so it be easy to ID and that also easy to count, for I now as of early this year paid the last $1000 and it left me with no bill until he does that sump and the new skimmers for both tanks.

The lights as few might remember, I wanted 250 watts MH and he put in 175 and I already paid the differences to changing it too 250 MH of just $250.

Now if im to have some other lfs do the lights, I will be paying more of a few thousands.

Phosphate reactors are cheap, but it is the media that cost high and fish world knows that I like to get me a 5-6 gal bail so not to be buying a gal every few months or so. That includes the calcium reactors media as well. Now, I been planning these out with Jeff that once the tanks are ready and their well aged, we would place on order a good number of SPS corals prior to the seventh month of aging and that he would have a QT at the store for them so I could only place what fishes for these reef tanks in the 40 gal QT.

Now worst comes to worst, if it is that I need to change my lfs, they might not be as likely to assist in something as that to hold in a QT for any hitchhikers. But I was just the same to pay for it and pay him to bring out the corals to help position them in a good location in these tanks.

Now if any place I can go after for this is Aquatic Concepts. Now I had these people come out here and the quote price that was giving was near to $8,000 and between the 180 and new 240, with the upgrades I already paid fish world for these two tanks $24,000. And one the type of sump I ask for and the lights changed to what were first requested, all that I would have then all minor details like the phosphate reactors and such.

Maybe what I should do if this Jeff falls through his holes as he done so many times with me, is I would see of getting the type of skimmers I can myself and have the new lfs of choice switch the sumps, but the lighting, I cannot get away for paying some other lfs their full cost.

And after all that is nearly completed, for the 180 reef tank I would get the whole class hold set for a 180 gal tank and only use the thinnest strip of glass in wight to go across the back of the tank for jumpers. But also in switching lfs, I have to hope the AC could get me the dwarf eels I been planning on from day one of these tanks.

Also know that in all that waiting I done with fish world that till this very day, im still with no idea on when I might enjoy these tanks and if I do nothing or can do nothing for this, I may never enjoy these tanks and if I had any idea on that, I would call it quits right now. And that would happen all due to the facts of one person, Jeff Voet for he for the most part has played me a long.
So the idea here is now, just how much longer should I wait?

I'm thinking of not more then what it would be for me too do the things that I am now in plan to do and after the holidays, I can get a cost first for the sump from the new lfs or first wait until im the skimmers myself or I can but some the type of skimmers they sell in which looks good to me I think. So yes, I will be waiting as longer as another 18 months if that is what I have to do.

Something in which I told Jeff is that if I knew this was to be such a big problem for him, that I would had never gone through with the planning of the new 240 gal reef tank, no matter how beautiful it might look later, its not been worth it.

The bottom line people, I trusted the wrong person for this and the reason behind to getting all my bank statements together and the ones I not have will cost $5 each in order to take this to court.

Just how much patience im I supposed to have with all this?

Buddy

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
I'm not looking for others to be sorry for what some other person do and besides that, its all old news really for so many times if I could get these tanks out of this house, I would giving this nonsense up for I lost much in still wanting to do this because of this one person, but im not yet out of the picture however. Only that I need to hang in there as yet and if nothing being done by the end of this year, I will look to get everything together to sue for most of my money to be return or if its that the judge will force him to finish this and if it does go in that direction, I will check everything out after he finishes, I will have another to come by to go over the work that was done.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store