Mafia #6.....The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The players.....24 total.....

jpappy 789
Dangerdoll
IceH2O
bkw1982
OgreMkV
judgemax
MikenDanielle
Dwarf Puffers
sploke
Hooked Newbie
johnlarson66
ZSandmann
plantling
KingOfTheDeep
joander123
Cory Lover
Swayde
Coler
charlie_stubbs
mee-mee
Jensons
nickmcmechan
Madcrawdad
clown-lover

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The split.....

24 Townies

17 Innocents

7 Mafia

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Game on! Suspected mafia...

jpappy 789
Dangerdoll

IceH2O
bkw1982
OgreMkV
judgemax
MikenDanielle
Dwarf Puffers
sploke
Hooked Newbie
johnlarson66
ZSandmann
plantling
KingOfTheDeep
joander123
Cory Lover
Swayde
Coler
charlie_stubbs
mee-mee
Jensons
nickmcmechan
Madcrawdad
clown-lover

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The baseline....

Social Rules

1) Game members only please in this thread. Watching is encouraged, but please do not post ideas, theories or anything else. You could have signed up, but nooooo.

2) This is a game. What is said in the game stays in the game. There will be accusations, incriminations, etc. But it's a game. If anybody gets too rowdy, I'll ask the mods to shut it down.

Never take things to a personal level.

This is a game, for entertainment only, play with enthusiasm, not hate.

3) When I declare it to be night, please don't post until 'morning'. You're 'asleep'.

Game Mechanics

1) Each 'day' everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

You must vote each day, even if it is for No One.

If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of lynchings is Townies, Vigilante, Mafia, and then Untimely Deaths.

b. The Doctor’s protection overrides any of the lynchings.

2a) If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will randomly decide which of those gets lynched.

3) You may vote to lynch no-one.

4) If you aren't active for two day/night cycles, with at least posting once, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

a.I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

b.I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

6) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

Anyone can declare themselves the detective; indeed, I've seen mafia do so quite effectively for a short time.

The mafia wins when there is the same number of mafia as innocents. They can control the lynching then.

The innocents win if they lynch all the mafia.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

1) No one... except the mafia... is to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

2) DO NOT USE MY PM'S TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE.

3) THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED ON OTHER SITES, THREADS OR CHAT, UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

The players are the townsfolk in the great city of ACville.

Some are Innocents; the remaining are Mafia; the Mafia know who each other are, and can communicate with one another.

The Detective...investigates the townspeople to confirm Mafia identities, find other special role players. The Detective can do one investigation each game night by PM to me and I will confirm the identity. The Detective needs to persuade folks to lynch the right person.

The Doctor...has the ability to protect one person each game night. They do this by sending me a PM at game nightfall on who is to be protected that night. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor! The Doctor can protect them self only on nights when the doctor has no votes to be lynched by the townsfolk’s.

The Vigilante...a total wild card...he can kill once per game by sending me a PM at the start of the game night. The Vigilante can be an Innocent or a Mafia, and strike against either.

The Don...has total control of the Mafia. He will PM me at the beginning of the night with the Mafia's choice of who gets lynched, EVEN IF IT IS ONE OF HIS OWN! He can do three investigations to me by PM, one a game night, in his efforts to find the Doctor, Detective, or Vigilante. Should the Don be lynched, each of the remaining Mafia will have to PM me, and I will break any ties.

FOR THE FIRST 6 DAY/NIGHTS, THE DON WILL SHOW AS AN INNOCENT ON ANY INVESTIGATION OR UPON LYNCHING.

The Unexpected Post…some may or may not get a PM from me to put something in their next post. It may be true or a lie, but you will have to live with it.

The Secret Identity…one or more townies who befall a lynch/hit will not have their special role revealed until the night after their death. Limit of two times that this will be done.

The “Dead Men Tell Tales” vote. Sometime after 5 deaths have occurred, one of the “dead” will get to vote in the townies lynch vote. This will be decided by a random number generator, and only happen twice.

The "Snitch". One of the Mafia is a Snitch. Since their cousin Vinny was ousted by the Mafia last year, they feel some revenge is needed. The Snitch does not reveal his identity to anybody, not even the Don, except by me upon their death. The Snitch will PM me a list of 4 names, their choosing, whenever I ask. At least one member of this list will be a Mafia member. These names will be worked into the night time story line. Innocents do not want to kill the snitch too early, and the Mafia want him gone quickly...maybe, depends on their plans.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS!

If you need to clarify things or correct them, make a new post.

NO AFTER DEATH STATEMENTS...SAVE THEM FOR THE END OF GAME COMMENTS.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread.

Secret Identity holds the revealing of their role until the next game night. If a member is lynched/hit that is on my Secret Identity List, and they are selected for investigation before I reveal their identity, the investigation will result in "Not Enough Conclusive Evidence". Since the Don is limited to 3 Investigations, the "Not Enough Conclusive Evidence" that he could get will not count against his 3 allowed.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Please allow me some more posts...game will start with a "game on' post by me...:dance:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
PMs will be going out now....

DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO THE TRAFFIC YOU SEE!

Many new folks and some will have questions.

Please read the above rules, since the definitions have changed some from previous games.

Once again, I strongly encourage the MAFIA to use an off-site message board for communication.

Instead of PMs to me, you can go by e-mails to me, just indicate your site handle so they do not get deleted out.

rbishop1@nc.rr.com

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Argh, innocent again :silly:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Rb may I say something about the Snitch. I don't really think that will work that well.

The "Snitch". One of the Mafia is a Snitch. Since their cousin Vinny was ousted by the Mafia last year, they feel some revenge is needed. The Snitch does not reveal his identity to anybody, not even the Don, except by me upon their death. The Snitch will PM me a list of 4 names, their choosing, whenever I ask. At least one member of this list will be a Mafia member.These names will be worked into the night time story line. Innocents do not want to kill the snitch too early, and the Mafia want him gone quickly...maybe, depends on their plans.

I think it would be better as a note that is only found upon their death. They PM you nightly with this list which contains the 4 names of which 1 is mafia. Then the townies have a 1 in 4 chance at getting a mafia player. If its far enough into the game the list may even be able to name innocent power roles forcing them out to protect themselves.

I think putting the name into the night time story line is a big mistake as the Snitch could switch names around and end up naming multiple mafia members according to how the suspicion is on those people.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
DP and Mike..

Have you guys not followed any of the games?

Those statements have already put you on the chopping block.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store