Good Fish Books

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BMorgan

AC Members
Jul 17, 2007
Northern California
Allright so I thought that this would be a good topic for newbies and being a newbie myself I would like to know as well. What are some good books to have in your library for for marine aquariums, fish and coral keeping?

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
The best book is the WWW. There's so much information available that it has pretty much made books obsolete. Sure, it's nice to have books for when the power is out, taking a trip, or having tangible picture books to set atop your coffee table. Some people like the smell of books or just to be able to sit down and read them. The information contained with in can possibly be deemed outdated depending on the subject.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I got one volume of the Baensch series and I like it a lot. The freshwater series is 5 books and I think the marine one is as well. they are not cheap books, but so far they are the best ones that I've seen. They're more for general ID purposes rather than tank care strategies etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store