random ?'s w/pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

emonemo420

Word
Jun 30, 2007
dover afb
www.myspace.com

Im assuming that is corraline right? some good stuff too a?

Since i added the new power head it looks like the tips of my hair algae(?) is a mini led or something

Another pic of the little bulbs

A little experimenting w/ the camera....good pic of my only hermey working hard:headbang2:

i_limantara

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Indonesia
wow... you really many diatom algae in your aqua... i think you need to check your water parameter first... i hink nitrate and phospate are the problem

emonemo420

Word
Jun 30, 2007
dover afb
www.myspace.com
its a new tank

emonemo420

Word
Jun 30, 2007
dover afb
www.myspace.com
"Since i added the new power head it looks like the tips of my hair algae(?) is a mini led or something"

just after adding the power head so thats how i got that...but the question is, is it hair algae? it definately looks like it but u(grins) said i might have bluegreen algae or something like that...ne way more less just taking some pics for something to do

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I know you have diatoms, and in the one pic you posted the other day looked like you might have cyanobacteria (blue-green) you mentioned. But yes, this looks like it might be some hair as well..hard to tell in the one photo, it is kind of fuzzy,

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I like your Hermi pic...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store