Electric Blue Jack Dempsey pair

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MySpace Mike

MySpace Mike Creative Media Founder
Jul 8, 2007
Denver, CO.
www.myspace.com
So I was offered a Female Electric Blue Dempsey and a Male with the blue gene for around $140, what do you think should i take it? I think I'm going to go for it for that great price. Hopefully I can get them to spawn, if so you know i'll be sure to post pics of the babies.

Get your pair by going to the site on my signature, great prices for Electric Blue Jack Dempseys, sign up for the forums while you're there ;)

chadly831

chadly
May 13, 2007
massachusetts
oh ya you should take it the price is not to bad but dont forget that it takes 3 spawning times to get a true blue but good luck they are awsome fish.

MySpace Mike

Jul 8, 2007
Denver, CO.
www.myspace.com
Ok, so I got them to drop the price to $125 for a proven breeding pair, thay have spawned in the past, I am getting them from the Admins at www.wildcichlids.net

The pair is one of the breeding pair they use.

MacFish

AC Members
Jan 24, 2006
photobucket.com
That is an incredible price. If the male is a Blue Gene'd JD and the female is an EBJD, their fry will be 50% EBJD, 50% BGJD. You get to skip the time consuming part and just start breeding EBJD's. Good find!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Good luck with the breeding! I've always wanted an EBJD, but they're still too expensive.

MySpace Mike

Jul 8, 2007
Denver, CO.
www.myspace.com
yeah alot of places want around $40-$75 for a 2" juvenile EBJD. So I'm sending the money out this weekend, and getting them shipped in next week. I cant wait to get them. I wonder if any of my LFS' might be interested in some of the fry for a good price, eh oh well ill figure that out when the time comes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store