Brig Snails.. All Colors

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
Hi,

I have all color brig snails for sale in all size ranges from bb to adult. Here is a picture of some of the snails I have available. 10 for 25.00 plus shipping which is 8.00 for priority mail. Colors I have available are magenta, pink, chestnut, gold, jade, ivory, and dark purple. I also have some smaller ones available for about 2.00 each. If you have any questions please pm me here.

Thanks,

Barb

100_0625.jpg good baby pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

virgorn1

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Hi there...are these the same as mystery snails...I am interested in a variety of colors. Do they breed easily? Any other info would be greatful.

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
Yes, they are brig snails commonly called mystery snails too. They breed very easily I have clutches all over my tanks lol. As long as they are fed good and have clean water on the warmer side for breeding (I have my temp. set at 77-78 degrees), and you have a male and female they breed. If you email me or pm me I can send you information on the care and breeding of these snails.

They are not plant eaters as some of the other snails are so they are safe in a planted tank. They will eat the dead/dying leaves though. They also need to be fed things like romaine lettuce, turnip leaves, algae wafers, snail jello, and spirulina pellets to keep the snails shells nice.

Any other questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Barb

virgorn1

AC Members
Jul 29, 2007
Thanks Barb...I have a mystery snail (gold), that is doing really great...loves the algae in the tank...not sure if I want to breed them though. Thanks for all the info.

Andrew

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
I have lots of babies so I am now offering 10 for 20.00 on all sizes and colors, shipping is still 8.00 for priority. Need more or less just pm me or email me and we can work something out.

Barb

p3purr

AC Members
Apr 24, 2007
North Carolina
Interesting colors. Do you have any photos that haven't been so heavily retouched? It's hard to judge the colors of the snails against such a blue background.

Dakotagirl

AC Members
Nov 27, 2006
North Dakota
I haven't retouched the photos at all. The angle at which I took the picture with the flash turned the blue rocks that way. They are very bright blue in the first place, but every picture I took turned out like that. The pictures of my other tanks didn't turn out that way because the rocks are not that bright but the snails look almost the same. It is the way the light hits their shells that gives them that look. I can give you references of dozens of people that have ordered my snails and loved their bright colors and I have never had one complaint. I think you are rude to post what you did and wasn't going to even reply but I decided to anyway. If you would like other pictures of my snails in a "different background" just email me or pm me and I will send them.

Thanks,

Barb

Beautiful snails. I have two DS Purple at the moment and just ordered 10 more of different colors (but not all colors - yet). If I hadn't already paid for the others I'd have bought yours, they look so nice and healthy. And yes, the colors in the pic are their true colors, for anyone who doubts. Just lovely, when I want more, I'll buy from you.

kimmisc

is in your closet.
Mar 12, 2007
Florence, SC
I bought some magenta mystery snails from Dakota and can vouch for the true-to-life colors in the picture. They look exactly like the picture.

The magentas are a bit lighter colored as babies, and get darker as they grow bigger. Within 2 weeks mine doubled in size and are the color of the ones pictured above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store