it's hard to find a good selection of plumbing parts in small sizes

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
I want to replumb my mini canister filter. it uses tubing similar to the eheim 12/16mm tubing... but I'd like to hard plumb most of it, with a flexible coupling to the filter... having a hard time finding parts to do what I want. everything is bigger than I need for my 10 gallon, from the fancy lily pipes right down to the home depot pvc options. where can I find small parts?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Have you looked at the parts for the appliances? Like the connections for ice makers or dishwashers?

DarkSoul

Mad Scientist
Mar 12, 2007
London, Ontario
I have a couple places you can look since i did some whacky stuff too :)

shoot me a pm with what your looking for/want to do, and possibly some pics, and Ill see what I can do to help ya out.

im headed for work right now, so I wont be able to do anything until i get home.

bacalao

Official Smartypants
Jul 25, 2007
Wilmington NC
You can get absolutely anything from www.plumbingsupply.com, and their customer service is awesome. Only thing is, the S&H can be steep on small orders.

I got all the parts for my 135 and constant water change system from them: bulkheads, barbed adapters, needle valve, barrel taps, and a busload of PVC fittings.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store