The saddest thing I've read in ages...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
sad...

bkgodfrey

AC Members
Jun 3, 2007
Sad. Chinese industries don't do very much as far as environment conservation, at least when compared to Western Europe and the U.S.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
This is sad. It is also another thing to add to my mental scrapbook of "Asian people are crazy". I don't ave facts to back it up, but their desire for animals parts fuels a big part of the illegal trade, and glorifies poaching. Elephant tusks, bear gallbladders, tiger genitals, rhino horns, etc. All because the men think it'll improve their skills in bed or make them some kind of superhore with bear strength. Not to mention, of course, goldfish in deep fryers, pulling a fish apart and eating it while still twitching, and torturing animals before butchering them because it "makes the meat taste better". And lets' not forget how they enforced the "one dog per household rule" after a rabies outbreak- by going from town to town beating stray and 'extra' dogs to death with clubs and sticks, and offering owners of multiple dogs 63 cents per animal to kill them before the 'mobs' did it for them.

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Are there any in zoos or is this it?.

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
i wish there was a program to help it, or atleast to help the species still around

this shows how cruel we can be

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
It's very sad. I can only hope that we as humans start caring more and doing more to protect what's natural.
yes lets hope more people start caring for the natural,nowadays most of the time it's about the artificial

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store