Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Game Mechanics

1) Each 'day' everyone in the town (including rebels) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

You must vote each day, even if it is for No One.

If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of lynchings is Citizens, Presidents bodyguard, Rebels( CIA/FBI ), and then Untimely Deaths. I will use a random number generator to determine which Rebels groups hit goes through.

b. The Doctor’ can protect hits only not lynchings. If the Concerned Citizens lynch the president game over.

2a) If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) You may vote to lynch no-one.

4) If you aren't active for two day/night cycles, with at least posting once, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

a.I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

b.I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

6) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

Anyone can declare themselves the detective; indeed, I've seen the bad guys do so quite effectively for a short time.

The rebels win when they kill the President.

The innocents win if they lynch all the Rebels.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

1) No one... except the Rebels and the President,Presidents Body Guard and Detective( if he finds the President)... are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

2) DO NOT USE MY PM'S TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE.

3) THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED ON OTHER SITES, THREADS OR CHAT, UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

The players are the townsfolk in the great Country of ACville.

Half are Concerned Citizens; the remaining are 2 groups of Rebels ( CIA/FBI ); the Rebels will be broke into 2 teams and only know who is in their respective group they can communicate with only their own group. Each group will get 3 investigations, if they find a member of the other Rebel group they will show as a Concerned Citizen

The Doctor...has the ability to protect one person each game night. They do this by sending me a PM at game nightfall on who is to be protected that night. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor! The Doctor can't protect them self .

The Detective...investigates the Concerned Citizens to confirm Rebel identities, find other special role players. The Detective can do one investigation each game night by PM to me and I will confirm the identity. When he finds the President they can communicate.

The Presidents Bodyguard......he can kill once per game by sending me a PM. The Presidents Bodyguard knows who the President is and can communicate with him.He gets 1 investigation to be used when he wants.His hit can come during the Day or Night, his choice.

The President.... Can communicate with the Bodyguard. When/if the Detective finds the President then all 3 can communicate. Will always show as an innocent on investigations by Rebels.

The Rebels - I will pick a leader among your group to PM me your hit.If the leader dies you will need to send in your own hits/investigations. I won't hold a no vote against you, though it will be frowned upon, whoever has the most votes dies. I might be so downtroddened at a non vote that your name could subconciously be typed onto the hit post that night. Each Rebel group will get an investigation per night, if they investigate another Rebel it will show as innocent.

The Rebels only get 3 investigations each per game. The rebel group that gets the hit completed doesn't get an investigation completed, the rebel group whose hit didn't go through will get an investigation completed. A non completed investigation will not count against your alloted amount.

Botched Hit/Lynch - One night I will use a random number generator to see if there will be a botched hit or lynch. I will then use the random number generator to see if the chosen botch works or not. Example : the 1st spin is over 50 is hit, under 50 lynch. . Then I'll use the random number generator to see if over 50 botch, under 50 goes through. The night is random and will be chosen at game start by pulling numbers out of a hat. It will be in the 1st week though.

IF the bodyguard is still alive and a successful hit is put onto the President the Bodyguard will die instead. Since neither Rebel team knows who the other one choose it will not give away the President as being the Hit.

Seance- Sometime after the 4th night fall the citizens will be able to choose a player they want to hear from. I'll let you guys choose who to use but they will PM a person to me and I'll work it into the storyline for that night. It will give you someone to debate the next day.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS!

If you need to clarify things or correct them, make a new post.

NO AFTER DEATH STATEMENTS...SAVE THEM FOR THE END OF GAME COMMENTS.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread.IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Last edited:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Its the year 2009, the people of the USAC ( United States of AC ) have rejected the normal Republican/Democratic party and have over whelmingly voted in a Green Party canidate. This does not sit well with the major political parties and they go about trying to rid the USAC of such a person. They turn to the CIA and FBI to take out this President and restore their parties to the rightous place. The ACilians get word of this and decide to protect their choice at any cost.

Charlie
Cory Lover
KOTD
Deputy
Lady G
Rbishop
Ogre
JohnLarson
DD
Zsand
Bkw
Mad
emmadavis
Jpappy
Hooked Newbie
Joander
Mee mee
Sploke
Plantling
Sorvan

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
This is going to be fun....let the game begin....

and this is my 9 also....

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
So now we just have to wait for everyone else to get the game rolling...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store