My first planted tank 60 gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bullseye69

HEY HEY HEY
Jan 11, 2007
waukegan il
www.myspace.com
ok i have a 60 gallon with 4 angels 1 blood parrot, 4 balck skirts 7 spotted corys and 3 otto's. the plants that i have in now are Anacharis,moneywort,hornwort,red luwdgia, and i have some more coming by mail next week which are Guppy Grass
pennywort
hornwort
cut leaf water sprite
vals
Anacharis
Java Moss

i have a total of 146 watts on the tank right now, which is about 2.4 watts a gallon. Is that enough light for these plants. also i bought a liquid fert called Plant gro iron enriched aquatic plant fertilizer is this stuff ok to use. if so i believe i am reading the directions right it says to add it once a week. i plan on getting root tabs for the rooted plants. And i would like to try and not do co2 but if i have to i will. but do you think i can get away without doing co2.

Thanks

feemia

AC Members
Mar 20, 2007
South-Central Washington
I have anacharis, moneywort, ludwigia, water sprite and java moss in my 60 gallon with 70 watts of light and no co2. Also, difformis, hygro polysperma, water onion, aponogetons, and java fern. They're all doing ok, some better than others. I occassionally dose with flourish and flourish excel.

Viettxboii

AC Members
Aug 3, 2007
Edmonton Alberta Canada
good luck that PLant gro's by nutrafin rite? ill check up on it..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store