so i bought a rbta today..!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

salty420

this fish was coming on to me
Mar 8, 2007
Sugar Grove, IL
i went to my lfs (it's a great little SWF only store) today and he had a ton of rbta's in a 180g. he was selling them smalls for $100 and larges $125 - both sm and lrg were all really big! anywho in his 2-gallon tanks i saw a small bta in one and a small rbta in another. i asked the price and the bta was $30 and the rbta was $45. needless to say i came home with my very own anemone (yay!). here are some pics...

here it is right after i put it in (under actinics)

here it is to show you where it sits (currently) kinda near the LR that the clowns are currently hosting. wonder if they'll move on up...

and here it is with the lights all on

and here's the latest full tank pic

i was going to wait a bit longer to get the anemone but i just couldn't pass it up. hopefully it will work out for me!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Beautiful tank, Grins is right those are very nice black clowns. Can't believe the price you got it for - great find they are all around $100 here in the desert and once they come in on Tuesday, they are gone by Wed via pre-order or by those that are fortunate enough to be there when the shipment comes in.

Love the tank, thanks for sharing. I hope you will post more about your experience with the BTA it will help us all.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Nice looking bubble!

I've had great success with mine.

One rock I had had a huge hole (4 inches around or so) and I stuck that little fella in and he's never moved. 4 months later he's 4x the size, and that rock is in a new tank and he's still never moved.

Go get yourself some frozen silversides from the freezer in your petstore, and before you do your water changes every week, break off a little piece, thaw it in a little bit of tank water, and just reach down and give it to the nem. Makes them very happy. ;)

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
would you still have to fed that bubble as much even though they have clowns hosting to it? Id figure that the clowns would do all the feeding for you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store