is my oto sick?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
my oto hasn't been eating much and is looking really pale, especially his head, which is very light compared to how my others look. the tank is currently having green water... but other than that the water is up to spec... no unusual additions... was away for a week and returned to this sad looking guy. he's usually very skittish and active... been hiding a lot and didn't even flinch when the amano climbed all over him in the second shot...

KICX2409.JPG KICX2410.JPG

ct-death

Fish & Visitors Smell in 3 Days...
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
There is a lot of variation within the Oto "family". From I can see he looks a little thin, but non-the worse for wear

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
ok, an update... I've been feeding a steady diet of algae wafers to the oto, and he's been chilling with the wafers whenever they're present... now that I can monitor him more closely, it appears that a little of his color is returning, but I have noticed a new symptom.

he has 3 small blisters on his underside, right behind his mouth. they are clearish, and bubble-like. they look just like a blister on a person.

any ideas people? I'm fairly worried.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store