Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-05-2007, 3:02 PM #1
- Global Moderators
- Real Name
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Staffordshire, UK
- Last Activity
- Today 1:04 PM
- Blog Entries
1. Start a Thread entitled - "AC Member name Coral" x - Where x = 1 -4 eg ATNIXON Coral 1 - CORAL TYPE
Thread Title - ATNIXON - coral 1 - Orange Zoa's for swap
Thread body – Give full description of coral, location, postage and packing costs if they apply
2. Post an actual picture of coral available for frag swap and if necessary preferred choice of type of coral to exchange. Please also post what lighting the corals are curently under as this maybe of use to the other members who are concidering swapping with you.
3. Wait for other users to reply with picture of their coral they would like to swap.
4. Agreement of the coral swap should be in thread, NOT via PM. This is to ensure nothing is hidden.
5. Post or visit to complete swap/exchange. ONLY use PM to keep addresses/telephone numbers private.
6. When the swap/exchange is complete, original poster should post on the thread who, what was exchanged, and the date of exchange. End the thread with "exchange is complete", and a moderator will close the thread.
7. We will then lock the thread and post - Swap/Exchange complete.
- Photos MUST be added to threads. Threads without Pictures will be removed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By FishApprentice in forum Freshwater Equipment, Products, & DIYReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2008, 8:13 PM
By ryanjury in forum General FreshwaterReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2007, 12:42 AM
By Rbishop in forum Freshwater Equipment, Products, & DIYReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2006, 8:05 PM
By gfunk101uk in forum Freshwater Equipment, Products, & DIYReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2005, 1:15 PM
By DJ_CAL in forum General FreshwaterReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2003, 5:10 PM