Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Please use this thread for discussing the coral exchange. As this is a discusion thread, any posts regarding members specifically will be removed. Post any suggestions..

Niko

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
finnally the only person who ive bought frags off of was jojo.

trippkid

AC Members
Jun 27, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
Very nice. I hope there are some people from PA,MD,NJ, possibly NY and VA that are up for trading in the future. I like the idea of just swapping, I know it makes me feel really good to give stuff to others without the whole $ thing involved. I don't know about shipping, but will be willing to travel a little if need to. Thanks Niko for starting this up. I too hope it takes off.:thumbsup:
Matt

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I should be back in a trading situation soon!

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I think this section may get a lot more attention if selling (by normal members only) was allowed. Especially since a lot of the members here that keep reefs are still in the process of stocking up their tanks, thus they have nothing to trade.

I do however like the idea of this coral section since it keeps those of us who are strictly reef keepers from having to search past thousands of cherry shrimp, MTS, and plant sales to find only one or two corals.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
i have a question, couldnt you use prioroty mail shipping? its only 2 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store