Coral Frag Exchange forum now active

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Hello fellow Reefkeepers and Marine Aquarist's.

I have now got the Coral Frag Exchange forum up and running so we can all start to get some swapping done between members.

Please take some time to have a read through all the sticky's there and get a good understanding of how the system works. I have tried to keep the process as simple and straight forward as possible. There are rules to abide by, but this is to aid in making each exchange run as smooth as possible.

There is a sticky for all members to discuss the exchange system as a whole, but not to discuss specific transactions, this should be done between the two members having the exchange.

The sticky for post and packing is there for all people to add their techniques of posting corals and to aid people who have never posted one to get a good idea of what is involved and to pick out a method that suits them best. I have included a basic package method to start it off.

Lets all make best use of this feature with a view for it to turn into a success.

The new forum area can be found here.

Coral Frag Swap Forum

Niko

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store