Green Rhodactis Mushroom Frag for Swap

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
Hey guys, I figured I'd start this off!

I have 2-3 polyps of green rhodactis mushrooms to swap.

I'm willing to ship, but would prefer that it be done on this 1/2 of the continent. Basically Florida to Chicago. Ha.

Ok, anyway, here's the skinny:

These are the ones on the bottom, laying in the sand.

They'll come unmounted, as you probably don't want any rock from my tank at this point anyhow.

There is either 2 or 3 polyps there. The largest is probably 4 inches around, but the way it's laying, it's hard to tell.

These mushrooms have some neon green glow to them under actinics (which isn't captured in this picture) and are very hardy. Since they're mushrooms, I'd assume they do well in low light, but I've had them under pretty good lighting the entire time I've had them.

I just have some already growing on a rock, and don't need more growing on the sand, taking up my valuable 29g real estate!

Looking for zoos that I don't have (which I only have 3 or 4 kinds, so that's pretty much open), clove/daisy, or any color of ricordia that isn't orange.

:)

trippkid

AC Members
Jun 27, 2007
Lewisberry, PA
Sorry no one is biting, they are some nice shrooms. I do some LPS, but mostly SPS. I'll have to get some things together to post then. :thumbsup:
Matt

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I think shipping is the killer, if it whern't for that I'd have some rics to trade but for either of us to pay30 plus in shipping would cost more than the frags.

Subliminal

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
Princeton, NJ
It's true.

I'm not too worried about it as I have a NJReefer Frag Swap coming early next month, but figured I'd throw it up there to kick this forum into gear.

:)

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
shipping isnt really a lot at all. buy a thermos for 5 bucks and you could get it shipped 2 day for around 10-15 bucks. Overnight would be best, but jsut about anythign and everything but a fish is perfectly fin with 2 day shipping

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Let me try to get some pics tomorrow but if you're interested I'll trade you for one of my yumas!!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I'd be willing to trade but I don't have much. Some greenish brown button polyps, green star polyps, and some clavularia. I have a pink gorgonian and some blasto but they're not ready to frag yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store