105g pics update -new addition suggestions-

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

danikagrace

AC Members
May 13, 2007
well i've added another rock and a few slabs of slate...a few more lil guys and a fluval 405 in additon to the juwel filter i already had. to keep the fish heathly and happy

Picture 010.jpg Picture 024.jpg Picture 015.jpg Picture 014.jpg Picture 004.jpg Picture 025.jpg

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I like it a lot - great job.

I would add a background (black or navy) and stack the rocks higher at the sides of the tank, almost up to the water level.

Carp37

Catfish and Cichlid lover
Jul 11, 2007
Aughton, UK
I like it a lot - great job.

I would add a background (black or navy) and stack the rocks higher at the sides of the tank, almost up to the water level.
It looks like the tank might be in the middle of the room? (can't tell for definite from the picture). In which case viewing from both sides might be desirable and prevent the use of a background and really stacked rocks.

Looks good though- I particularly like the Cyphotilapia frontosa.

danikagrace

AC Members
May 13, 2007
thanks guys..... really put a smile on my face. i been trying to get it to click with my first large fish tank and i think it finally has, thanks.... just reading you guys has helped me a whole bunch

mudskippers

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Tempe, AZ
Im having a bit of trouble making out some of the fish.. would you mind naming them off??

Is that a frontosa? Im thinking that is that one type of fish that looks like the frontosas but arn't (cant think of the name).... am i wrong??
Also.. Ruby red peacock? - Thats what im thinking... I have one in my 150gal. VERY Beautiful!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
I love the tank the Texas holey rocks are cool...cool cichlids also...

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Im having a bit of trouble making out some of the fish.. would you mind naming them off??

Is that a frontosa? Im thinking that is that one type of fish that looks like the frontosas but arn't (cant think of the name).... am i wrong??
Also.. Ruby red peacock? - Thats what im thinking... I have one in my 150gal. VERY Beautiful!
I don' think its a front but can't be sure.

neolamprologus sexfasciatus looks really like a front.

neolamprologus tetrocephalus also, but that one has 5 bars as opposed to 6 (hence the name lol).

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Very nice; yes, I would add more rocks at the ends or in the center to develop some height.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store