hey people!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheCichlidMan1

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Rhode Island
wrestlingwire.net
hey everyone, whats up? I dont think you remember me but I used to be a big poster in the old forums and I stopped for a while when my computer broke. I know got a job, NEW COMPUTER, and soon willl be getting a new room which will hold 5 tanks, sizes; (2) 150-180 gallons, (1)90 gallon, (1) 55gallon, (1) 29 gallon. I will most likely have all cichlids in my tanks. As of now I only have a 55gallon with a 7inch RD, 3.5inch convict, a clown loach, pleco, and a catfish which I have yet find out the type (I'll try to get a picture up so someone might recognize it.)

Well, just wanted to say hay to everyone! thanks!

P.S. - if anyone is selling tanks in those sizes within the state of RI or maybe a little farther. LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS!!!

TheCichlidMan1

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
Rhode Island
wrestlingwire.net
jersey eh? What part of jersey? and approximately how long of a drive? I know when Ive driven to Six Flags New Jersey it took about 4 hours.

Also, what size tanks do you have and what are you selling em for? And how far would you travel if you are willing to travel at all?

T

TnCgal

Welcome back to the forum, Nate ! I'm sure you're pretty surprised at the difference in the site since you were last here but please make yourself at home and if there is anything we can do for you please let us know ! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store