12 gallon nano set up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
alright for those of you who dont know... i walked into local fish store to buy a new nemo for my 90 gallon walked out with this thing instead.... ended up buying the stand as an aftr thought...

tidescallme

AC Members
Jul 14, 2007
very nice, you did great on the aquascape, mind me asking what light wattage you have in there?

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
Very nice! I like the lighting spectrum. What are your plans for it? I also have my nano by my bed. Its great to stare at before I go to sleep. Very calming. Especially when I see my clown trying to sleep in her host.

I always have $40 or more on hand when I visit the petstore because I usually end up buying something I wasn't planning to.

soccerkidbs

How do you like me now?
Mar 9, 2007
Medford
yea i have to leave the visa in the car when i hit up the lfs. but last time that wasent enough i ran out to the car to buy a 29 gallon biocube lol im now in the same boat you are mate

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
very nice, you did great on the aquascape, mind me asking what light wattage you have in there?
2x 24 watt bulbs .. i believe off hand ... its at my gfs house 4 watts a gallon good for softies... its newer model jbj nano dx

as for the plans for it... i got some of the stock right now... which is caged and submersed in my 90 gallon... because i have a very hostile 90 gallon..

2 tank bred clowns ( very small )
1 gumdrop cant remeber the rest of the name...
1 emerald crab
2 astrial snails..

the corals i have already....
im not good with coral names
... (im to lazy atm to look it up to look smart)

kryptic4l

AC Members
May 21, 2007
Antartica
grrr scratch the gumdrop..... i had a brain fart..... green clown goby...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store