Gotta DS and want an Aquarium?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Fishkeeping comes to Nintendo DS
Mercury Games is to release two new fishkeeping games for the Nintendo DS handheld games console.

The new simulation games Aquarium by DS and Fantasy Aquarium by DS will be available on the Nintendo DS, providing an alternative, virtual, way of keeping fish.

A range of over 30 common aquarium fish will be available to care for on Aquarium by DS – including angelfish, clownfish, guppies and Neon tetras.

However, should you fancy keeping something more unusual, there will be some more alternative choices on Fantasy Aquarium by DS. Dolphins, penguins, Blue whales and sharks will be among the 30+ species available on this game.

Just as with an actual aquarium, parameters such as aquarium size, water temperature and salinity will need to be adjusted and maintained for the chosen species. Tanks will be fully customisable with plants, décor and backgrounds, and, using WiFi, it will be possible to swap your fish with other users.

Players will be required to feed their fish, clean their tanks, select suitable tankmates and maintain the proper water conditions. Get it right, and extra fish and tank décor can be unlocked. Get it wrong, or neglect the game, and – as in an actual aquarium – the fish may perish.

The games will each carry an RRP of £19.99 / $38

shaggbark

The rare and Elusive....Ninja Cod
Feb 12, 2007
Hopewell Jct. NY
I think my son would like this, good gift idea for his stocking 8)

Amazon.com has it for $19.99 and free shipping if you spend $25

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
That penguin looked awful cramped in that small tank...

I'm gunna stick to my real one

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
Sounds like a bargain to me then mate...

Heres a video clip of it too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OocNNmkBivo

Niko
pretty intreasting get up, anyone know what kind of fish are those blue with the yellow streak running down their back are??? pretty nice lookin'

That's cool but that one person had guppies with half a dozen seahorses...plus I'd rather use the 20 bucks for some fish or something :D
I thought i was the only one who caught that!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store