My new turtle pond with PICS!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Hello everyone.:dance2:
Here is my turtle pond when i just started digging a hole and my dog was helping me a bit.:goldfish:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Here is a pic of the pond with the water filled up and sand and rocks on the bottom. The pond is a little muddy because my dog was in there lol.:rolleyes:

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Here is a pic of my pond i took about an hour ago. I put a fence so my dog wont go in there pond anymore lol. But he still some times jumps over the fence.:rolleyes: The water is crystal clear.:goldfish::goldfish::dance2: This is whats in the pond so far 1 turtle, some western moilfoil, and 1 male mosquito fish. Will be adding more fish and plants in there soon. The pond has a water fall as well.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/Coral-Keeper/?action=view¤t=Picture305.jpg

shaggbark

The rare and Elusive....Ninja Cod
Feb 12, 2007
Hopewell Jct. NY
Cool, the pond is looking nice. I love that fat wiener dog, LOL.

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
The pond isent finished yet tho, but the turtle will now be living in there now.:dance2:

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Very nice pond, great work done to it, the waterfall is a nice addition to it. LOL @ the dog, he's cute all standing in the way.
Thanks. LOL, i know my dog looks funny.:rolleyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store