Mafia #12

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
The bala stands in the town square... fearless, weathering every storm. He stands and watches over the town. Until, one morning, the bala is covered in mafia symbols.

They're back. Whispers flood the town, everyone looks around nervously. Who will help the town and who will destroy it?

Standard Rules. We're all veterans, so no need to reiterate everything.

Vote or die!!!

Townie - standard lynch fodder

Detective - one investigation each night... cannot communicate except in the game thread

Doctor - may protect one person each night from mafia attacks only. May not communicate except in game thread

The Miller - this is an unknown role. The Miller player will not know their role and will be told they are innocent. If investigated by the detective, some unseemly gambling debts will come to light and this person will be assumed to be mafia.

The Mafia - standard mafia goons. May communicate with each other.

The Don - leader of the mafia. The detective will show him as innocent.

NEW ABILITY: One time, the Don may blackmail another player into voting the way he tells them to. The Don will PM me with the name of the blackmail player and the name of the player to vote for. I will forward the information to the player. The player can make whatever justifications he/she wants to, but their final vote for that turn must be the Don's request or the player will be killed. Of the player reveals he is being blackmailed, then he will be killed.

You may begin when you get your PM.

First night will be Saturday about 9PM Central time

The players:
rb
ewurm
Sway
Zsand
DD
plantling
LadyG
mee-mee
jpap
Ice
Jmax
Hooked
charlie
DP
John
Sovran
KOTD

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I must say, I am kinda sad to not see coler on that list! ..This should prove to be an awesome game! HN...I should almost vote for you right now, lmao! just because you hounded me so hard the last one I played with you! RB, it will be nice to play with you on this side of the game for once! good luck to those who deserve it! lmao, and to those that don't please tell me who you are now, so I can unwish your luck! lmao:)

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
Well - I am wishing all good luck - may the Great Bala protect us all.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
WOOHOO!! It's always exciting on the first day of New Mafia. Judge, it's good to see you back in ACville, missed ya, girl!

You say it will be nice to play with HN on this side of the game for once, though.... hmmmm... you can never be sure who is on anyone's side, Judge, you know that..... unless you are mafia

Charlie, let me be the first to say, I love the new avatar ;)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
or did you mean that you are glad to play with him on this side meaning that he is IN the game this time..... LOL sorry girl, call it downed site jitters, and blonde gene mixed in

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store