Mafia #13 - The Witches of ACville- the play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Please review the rules...let me know if you see problems by PM.

Mafia #13 -- The Witches of ACville

Game Mechanics

Each “Game Day”, all townies and witches will vote to "Burn" a suspected Witch. You vote by saying in bold text, “I vote to burn so and so…”

a) You must vote each Game Day, or you will experience an untimely death.
b) A vote for “NO ONE” cannot be used on Game Day 1, only on game day 2 and following Days.
c) If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.
d) Do not put your vote in your signature.

Use thread information only. Do not communicate outside the thread about the game, unless authorized to do so.

a) You cannot use my PMs as evidence.
b) I recommend you stay invisible during the game.
c) For those authorized to do so, feel free to use an offsite messaging board.
d) Be polite and no flaming.
e) Do not take things personally or make personal attacks.

Do not post in the thread that you quit or you are going to stop playing. You will die as soon as I see your post.

a) Do not edit your posts.
b) Do not make after death posts.

The great citizens of ACville are facing a new challenge! Can they save their town from the coven of witches that have taken up residence…?

It appears that after a short calming period, a new threat has established a foothold in ACville.

It started with an increase of stray black cats, and continued with nightly sightings of strange things flying in the night acrooss the moon.

Can the Townies burn all the Witches, before they rule the town…?

You are a Townie. You must work together to destroy the coven of Witches before they turn ACville into their private haven.

You are the town’s Herbalist. You have a weak potion and it has limited duration so it cannot be used on the same person more than once. At the onset of night, you may protect one person with it and it will save them from being affected by a spell cast by the witches. You may communicate with the Prophet.

You are the town’s Prophet. Your job is to locate and eliminate the Witches. You can do an investigation each night in your search to rid the town of this evil. You may communicate with the Herbalist.

You are the Warlock. While you belive in your craft, you are not part of the coven and you are doing your best to learn how to cast spells. You just have problems with getting things right, sometimes. You have three spells at your disposal. You must use them on Nights 2, 3 and 4.

At the beginning of day 2, 3 and 4, you will PM me on who one of the spells will be used on. You even get to pick the spell. Spell #1 - doubles the vote of one person that night. Spell #2 - Converts a witch to a townie or a townie to witch, after the affects of that night. Spell #3 - forces a player to not vote at all and not have any consequences happen.

Your spells die with you if you are burned at the stake or a victim of the witches nightly games.

You are the Witches High Priestess/Priest. You and your wiccans are dedicated to take over ACville. You will PM me nightly on who your coven wants to cast a death spell on. You get investigations to find townie power roles. You may communicate with your coven outside the thread. If you die, the investigations end and each remaining witch will have to PM in their choice for the nightly death spell.

You are a Witch. Your job is to help the High Priestess/Priest kill all townies. You may communicate with the High Priestess/Priest outside the thread.

Investigations will reveal:

Townie, Witch, Power roles (Herbalist, Prophet )

High Priestess/Priest will appear as a Townie.

Nightly priority of events:

Herbalist's Protection
Burn at the stake
Witches death spell
Warlock's spells
Investigations

The Townies win if they kill all the Witches.

The Witches win, when they outnumber the Townies.

Please do not post until I announce Game ON...thanks....

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The Players....

sploke
swayde
zsand
DD
lady
judge
plant
ogre
charlie
kotd
deputy
BrkD
ice
bluerat
jpap

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Game On....

Day 1 nightfall will be at 8 PM, EST, Monday, 10/15....

(ignore the football games folks, the team with the most points wins....)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ignore football?

Those are blasphemous words spewing from thy lips. Thou must be a witch and shall be burned at the stake for thy actions!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Whhoooo boy! I made it back just in time! lmao! Here I was worried you had all started the game and I would have to read a hundred pages! I am loving this idea! lets have fun, and burn some witches!

P.S. I got my tank, i brought it home today! ! yay!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I'm here. I have to mow the lawn though. As long as Dallas wins again, I couldn't care less about football.

Since charlie is playing I'll let him cast the first vote to draw someone out. I was thinking about voting for whoever made such and such post, but that never works out.

I guess I'll follow Z's idea and vote for the last player to post here.

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
who will we find in the im the pumpkin patch...did anyone see that film

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
I'm here. I have to mow the lawn though. As long as Dallas wins again, I couldn't care less about football.

Since charlie is playing I'll let him cast the first vote to draw someone out. I was thinking about voting for whoever made such and such post, but that never works out.

I guess I'll follow Z's idea and vote for the last player to post here.
Actually Ogre, i had given this some thought earlier. I also read over a couple of games at mafiascum.net where most players used generators for there first day votes. JL votes first to role play. ZS says he will vote for last to post usually, but then often doesn't. I decided today i would vote for the first person to post after game on. I will do this in all future games.
I vote to lynch Ice

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store