Little White Worms ?????? Discus Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

1boatnut

AC Members
Oct 3, 2006
I am not sure but it appears I have a bunch of little white worms on the back glass of my tank. Again,not really sure what they are,just really small.

Yesterday I had to pull a Discus out that was going to die. This fish did not eat for over a month and after treating with Prazi-Pro,after about 10 days, it pooped something long,white and stringy.
Te fish still was not eating and the consecious was Hex. I treated the entire tank with Metro,twice. When I was about to do the 3rd water change and treatment (yesterday)I noticed the fish had taken a turn for the worse.
I removed him so as to no longer suffer. He had the start of something white coming out again.

Today I noticed what appears to be some little thingys on the back glass of the tank,and nowhere else.

Any ideas ??

Tank is 125 gal
Wet/Dry filtration
83 degrees
Ammonia = 0
Nitrite =0
NitrAte =10

1boatnut

AC Members
Oct 3, 2006
Planaria. Have you been overfeeding?
I don't think I have been overfeeding.
Plus the water has been changed every other day @ about 50% and I gravel vac at the same time

Does planaria multiply or cause any harm ?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Not normally, but they are a sign of poor water quality from the standpoint of excess food there for them to eat...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store