Angel mouth problems

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

corykid

SPACE COWBOY
Aug 22, 2006
WHITBY, ONTARIO CANADA!
Hi guys

So i have had my angel for a long time now and he has been doing great up till about 2-3 weeks ago when i first got my blood parrot. My angel showed that he is not as big as he made himself out to be and straight away gave up being the big man of the tank once i introduced my blood parrot.

About two days after i saw a small piece of what seems to be my angel mouth had come mostly off and was litterally hanging off the side of his mouth, it would move in and out as he ate and such. Now it has happened to the other side of his mouth......does anyone know what it could be? (they are like two flaps that keep moving in and out of his mouth as he breaths and eats, they deffinitly are parts of what i would call his "bottom lip"

thanks in advance for any help:flamed:

corykid

SPACE COWBOY
Aug 22, 2006
WHITBY, ONTARIO CANADA!
i had waited so long to ask because that is what i also thought it could be but now that it has happened to the other side of his mouth i thought it could possibly be something more.......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store