Baby Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Baby bristlenose plecos available. This species recently imported from Northeastern Peru. Identified by catfish expert Ingo Seidel as Ancistrus sp. Pucallpa. Tolerates higher (75-86F) tank temperatures and is smaller when full grown than "common" bristlenose. Adult females grow to just 3.5-4"; adult males grow to just 4.5-5". Just around 1" total length now. Pick up only, Northwestern New Jersey 07823.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
ARGH! You should start the ad off with "Pick up only"... you got my hopes up. :(

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Pleco Pics

Dad, Mom and some of the babies. I keep the tank on the dark side for the plecos so I did the best I could.

IMG_0374 (Small).jpg IMG_0376 (Small).jpg IMG_0395 (Small).jpg IMG_0403 (Small).jpg

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thanks for pouring salt on my open wounds with the awesome pics! :) Let me know if you ever decide to ship!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
sweet.. man I could use some of those..LOL

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Maybe somebody could tell me how to ship and where to get shipping supplies just not like a gazillion bags and heat packs, etc. I have a second batch that are only out of the cave about 1.5 weeks, seems like I have wiggly plecos everywhere i look in there!

guppy1

Aquaria Central Supporter! Are You?
Mar 11, 2005
New York
wow, did you decide if you are going to ship yet? how much?, also with they be fine with my cichlids, i have 2 GBR's, 5 cory cats, and soon i am putting a dwarf neon blue gurami in the tank!!!, if they will work with that combination i would love to get 1 or 2 if i can, if nt from you maybe from my LFS couse it looks like u hae orders lined up already, lol, great looking plecos tho,
Shane

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Maybe somebody could tell me how to ship and where to get shipping supplies just not like a gazillion bags and heat packs, etc. I have a second batch that are only out of the cave about 1.5 weeks, seems like I have wiggly plecos everywhere i look in there!
Lucky you! Guess you're playing the right music. lol

I don't know alot about shipping fish. I do ship shrimp, but there's a little more room for error with them and they can go priority mail. I got breather bags from www.novalek.com. I'm sure fish would be a bit more complex, but I'd be willing to split the costs of a trial run. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store