Wanna go big u say?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Greiner

AC Members
Jul 25, 2007
That is really big and could be great. Where to make the room for that tank and a new home for my wife and me?

Charlie

sheloudre

AC Members
Jun 3, 2007
BC Canada
what to put in it?????

Anything and EVERYthing? WAY too big for my house though, :( ( I'd never have to worry about goldfish again not having enough room, though. :wall: )

Can you imagine?? Not only the ROOM it would need for itself, but heck my kids could use it for a PLAY room, if they were careful!

Wonder what they had in it, looks like it was stored in the garage.

sheloudre

AC Members
Jun 3, 2007
BC Canada
hahahahahha Hubby says - add a few male and female guppies, and come back in a year.

guppy1

Aquaria Central Supporter! Are You?
Mar 11, 2005
New York
i just sent him a email asking him what he kept in it, i will let you all know what he says, probly sharks or sumthin, lol, i would love a tank that big, someday i will and i will post pics of it, in like 13-14 years, hopefully this forum is still kicken 1000000000000000000000 years from now,lol
shane

leoslizards

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
WOW! That is one awesome tank!!! :eek:mg::worthy::worthy::worthy:

That's going to be one of my projects in the next five years...

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
A nice school of harlequins would look nice in there..........:D

dmjordan

AC Members
Apr 10, 2007
columbia, md
the bad thing about that tank is the overflows are in the middle. you would need to make the tank viewable from all sides. if you do it as a saltwater tank imagine all of the coraline algae scraping every couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store