Going to make an attempt today with spawning my bettas.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
I will be hopefully picking up another tank tonight from the parents for an attempt. Still suffering the after effects of that splitting headache from yesterday. I went hiking, I call it a fitness hang over.

Quartz the delta always ready to go..perma-nest since the second day he arrived:). Sapphire the HM never wants to breed...No nest ever...Guess it might be good I have two males for this huh?. Sap just wants to beg for food. Just as well since I presume Lapine and Topaz are his sisters.

Alrighty...NOW to decide which betta will be my future betta mom tonight:Topaz or Lapine. Lapine is prettier, but she has nipped fins. Then again her fins have been healing nicely and both look good to go.

Trying to get a new tank of the 30-40 gal tange which could be used to either raise catfish fry or betta fry... Seriously wishing I could pick up either a 55 or 75 which are currently going for good deals on craiglist, move my betta/loach community into there and use the 30 they live in as a fry tank.

Will be setting up the 1 gal with air stone for brine shrimp for the fry once I see betta eggs....Grr to my parents for breaking BOTH five gals which would be perfect for raising brine shrimp. Wish me luck?.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
drink more water for that headache.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store