Cool way to search AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

"13"

Thirteen
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Go to http://www.google.com type in inurl:Aquariacentral add a space then type in the key word you wish to look for next click show omitted results.

Enjoy :)

"13"

Thirteen
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
yeah pretty much anything on the web

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Slightly off topic, but here is a few more Google search tips for you, help make searching a little easier..

1) "aquaria central" - by adding quotatin marks around your google search, it will search only on that specific string of words next to eachother
2) -aquaria central - by adding the hypohon (dash),the search will exclude any word after the hyphon
3) "marine newbie" site:www.aquariacentral.com - will search for the words inside the quotatiojn marks only in the www. site specified
4) "aquaria central" ~marine - add the tilda "~" allows you to search on a specific set of words, in the quotation marks, and to include similar sayings or phrases with the results
5) google'a calculator - google has an inbuilt calculator, all you do is type in the sum to work out, i.e 48512 * 1.02

Oh well..now thats cleared out of me brain, it leaves me some room to learn something else new now..enjoy..

Niko

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
One I've always found useful is you type "define:" then leave a space after the colon, e.g.

define: sesquicentenary

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
What I did was, typed out the text I wanted... then in another browser, found where tje link should point to, copy the URL. then clicked on the icon with the little earth and the chain link in front of it. Paste in the URL, hit ok... wala

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I normally just highlight the entire hyperlink and then type out what I want it to be, it just types over the top in blue e.g.
www.smashbros.com
then highlight that, then type Brawl
Brawl

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store